INVISIBLE-NO-MORE is written by an amazing woman who had a Ph.D in Molecular Biology and twenty years of teaching experience at the age of 40. Her blog shares her passion in books, gardening, travel cooking and exercising. I love reading her blog because it is packed with inspirations and positive energies.
Ana y la passion is a wonderful Hungarian woman who loves to eat and cook. Her blog is in both English and Hungarian and is filled with beautiful pictures and delicious food.
Now onto the award. The rules for accepting the award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
I started my blog because I was frequently asked by friends and colleagues for food and travel recommendations. So I started writing about my experiences on the subject. Now that it’s been a year since I started writing, I find it hard to stop. 🙂
The two pieces of advice I could give to new bloggers are:
- Be passionate about what you write.
- Keep on writing!
Here are the bloggers I nominate: