Ah I didn’t want to say that name that’s been taken the world by surprise. But we must be strong enough to fight it.
So here is a super easy recipe to boost your immune system, if you like Ginger, Lemon and Honey, that is. If not, the combination of the three is tastier than you think 😉
- 2 mid-size lemons
- 1 mid-size ginger root
- 1 jar of honey
Adjust the proportions based on personal preferennce.
- Thoroughly clean the lemon and peel the ginger root.
- Slice the lemon and ginger.
- In a bottle or mason jar, layer one slice of lemon with a slice of ginger.
- Continue to do so until the bottle is 80% full.
- Pour honey into the bottle enough to cover the lemon and ginger pieces.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- When ready to consume, take a few slices of lemon and ginger out of the jar, add warm water for a immune boosting tonic.
- As for me, I like to scoop out the sweet and zingy lemon juice surfaced on the top and drink that 🙂
From the capital of the Emerald Isle, I wish everybody a Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
Stay healthy wherever you are!